Logan Wilson, DMD
Dr. Logan is excited to return to his hometown after living in Boston, MA, Portland, ME, and Providence, RI to complete his various levels of education and training. Returning to the Berkshires has long been a goal of his due to the importance he places on connection with family and his appreciation of all the outdoor beauty and activities that the Berkshires has to offer. He values an encouraging environment, growth across each patient's individual time at BPD, and helping his patients recognize that they are capable of more than they may have thought.
Dr. Logan and his fiancé Caitlin, an RN at BMC, seek out any opportunity to soak up all the outdoor adventures to be found around New England including hiking, biking, kayaking, running, and skiing.
- Dental degree: University of New England College of Dental Medicine 2021 with Certificate in Public Health
- Pediatric Dental Certificate/Training: NYU Langone Hospitals Providence, RI 2023
- Additional Distinction: Chief Resident NYU Langone Hospitals 2022-23
- Attending Pediatric Dentist: Berkshire Medical Center 2023-present
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Berkshire District Dental Society